The solution for your e-invoice to the government
E-invoices must be transferred in the consistent XML format. According to the WKO and the Business Service Portal, PDF invoices are not considered e-invoices, and are no longer accepted by state authorities.
Using a copy of the invoice, an XML file is created automatically. This can be produced as an eb-compliant document using our add-on proEB. This means that legal standards, such as the security of data in archiving systems and the avoidance of manual interference, are avoided. ebInterface is the Austrian invoicing standard.
- proEB Invoice for an electronic, structured submission of your invoices to the state
- Fulfill the legal requirement to send eb-compliant XML files to the state
- Creation of ebInterface compliant invoices as e-invoices
- Carried out in the background automatically – or in the front end
- Cost savings through electronic invoicing
- The transfer happens by user dialogue and additional documents can also be transferred
- No manipulation possible since the e-invoice is transferred in its original state and, therefore, fulfills all legal requirements
- The XML file is also saved on the database, and the original is then archived