Time recording on the move with proTime.
Time recording is becoming increasingly important. Our add-on proTime enables you to record the time worked online via the web or using a smartphone app. This allows businesses to save costs for the installation of time recording devices on the one hand and to save time for the data administration on the other hand. The data are always up-to-date and processed directly in the SAP time sheet.
Our tool enables timekeeping in SAP using mobile devices, too. We offer apps for iOS and Android. Additionally, the web service can be used in all web browsers and the time worked can be recorded without a smartphone or tablet input. The timesheet is built to mimic all stationary terminal solutions and offers all standard options (arrival, departure, absence) and can be expanded to suit your requirements.
The special thing about this solution lies in its user administration - Record time postings for every employee number. An SAP user is not necessary.
- Record working times with mobile devices or on your business website
- Benefit from a professional time recording solution in SAP with personal user administration and flexible configurations and flextime
- Create compact overviews of working times, holiday allocation, and flextime in real time
- Fulfill legal demands – record time accurately by the day
- Save costs on expensive time recording terminals and additional SAP users
- Use the standard SAP time recording transactions
- Record time postings for each employee number – an SAP user is not necessary
- Project and activity allocations are always up-to-date
- Allocation and definition of reasons for attendance or absence
- Record working times using time recording app or online service (website)
- Flexible solution: personal options for different jobs or different time models and offline time recording is possible
- Integration into SAP system – uses standard SAP reports for time recording
- Web service interface can also be addressed individually from other systems
- Your SAP remains protected behind the firewall since the web service and website run on a Linux Apache server