Quick, flexible, safe: We host your SAP system
We run high-security computer centers for businesses in Germany and Austria. Our service levels guarantee the fulfillment of today’s demands at fixed costs.
If you choose Full Service Outsourcing (FSO), we secure the performance of your IT system on site. Take the strain off your IT staff and save electricity and space in your own computer center. We ensure a stable performance of your SAP system.
Our service packages are flexible and scalable. With service level agreements, you have complete cost control and get the best value for your money. With proTask, there’s always an employee on hand. We offer a performance guarantee for your SAP solution.
Is it important to you that your data are saved in Europe? Take advantage of our offer and have your data saved in modern computer centers. We can host your server in a high-security TÜV IT Level 3 certified environment. That’s how you guarantee the best ratings for your Basel III ranking – guaranteed by the highest security level and professional backup of your data.
We offer servers with MS Windows servers or Linux operating systems with databases from all reputable suppliers such as MS SQL, Oracle, DB2, and SAP MaxDB.
The system is configured in three stages:
- one server as the productive system
- a second server with two SAP entities as a consolidation, test, and development system
It also includes the initial installation or the deployment of hardware, operating systems, databases, and SAP in a high-security computer infrastructure.
BENEFIT FROM EXTERNAL SAP HOSTING
- Concentrate on your core business. We take care of your IT.
- SAP hosting with proTask guarantees the quick and flexible implementation of your SAP solution with transparent, fixed costs.
- Best ratings for your Basel III ranking through highest security levels and professional backup of your valuable data.
- Availability of systems guaranteed
- Round-the-clock support and monitoring by our SAP experts
- High security environment certified to TÜV IT Level 3
- Computer centers in Austria and Germany
- Charging for services via service levels agreements (SLAs). You determine the level of service you want and keep full control of the costs, according to number of users, number of systems, and usage. Transparent and fixed costs is our credo.